Friday, June 01, 2007

Family Ties

Last year at the World Aquarium. Avery - 2 1/2, Olivia 2
Yesterday at the Dallas Aquarium. Avery 3 1/2, Olivia 3
These two are the best of friends and too funny. They both rode with me to the Aquarium and I had a hard time keeping a straight face listening to their conversations. Sleepovers are right around the corner. I am so thrilled that they have each other and that the boys have each other.
Even though we don't live within minutes of each other, we're near enough for the kids to be very involved in each others' lives. And I get to see my sweet sis in law (more like a sis).
We love you guys!!




6 comments:

olivia and henry said...

you are the SWEETEST!!!! we love spending time with you guys!!! but i REALLY do wish that you lived just around the corner...then we could be together even more!!!! maybe one day ;)
olivia adores avery. i am so thankful for their sweet friendship. just as you are a sister to me, it seems that avery and olivia are like sisters as well. i know the boys are going to be close too!
y'all are the best. really.
loooooove you.

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mia said...

You two are so cute as well as your PRECIOUS girls. How fun that you have each other and get to enjoy your children together. I can hardly believe they are so big!!

Amanda said...

oh my goodness! haha...those pictures are so cute!! very very fun!

vanessa said...

what sweet pictures!!

thanks for the comment on our page! it was so great to see you too. uh, hi, i'm pregnant...(hahaha...that makes me laugh!)

Michelle said...

Beautiful girls! I love the flashback to last year ~