Friday, June 22, 2007

Pathetic, but hey!

So I didn't take too many pics this week. I kinda stink at that. Here is my humble offering:

Hang on, bub! We're so close now. Avery looks happy here...she took a break from seeing if she could scream louder than Asher to offer a semi-smile.
In the hotel room. Do they make rooms smaller now? I swear the walls were closing in on us. Notice Avery watching the tv. We don't have cable or satellite or anything much besides channel 8 and 13. She got her fill of Disney and Nick.
Avery and Kennedy. Kennedy is the daughter of Drummer Kevin. She is a year younger than Avery and every bit just as girly. See her camo purse and sippy held just like a Starbucks?
Sweet Cindy Foote and daughter Liberty Song. She is a very busy 19 month old...Libby, not Cindy. Poor Cindy just wanted some sleep. Amen, sister.
And...the final touch. Last night as we drove home, God told us He loved us THIS MUCH. I don't think I have ever seen a perfect rainbow from end to end. Avery hadn't and we enjoyed this so much. It was vibrant and perfect. I did my best with the camera while driving too fast on a windy road. Hey! I just wanted to get home!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I know ya'll enjoyed making the trip together this past week.

The rainbow is beautiful! I'm so glad that Avery got to see it too. We talked about it during all the heavy rains recently.

Love to each of you!
Janis,(Mom and Grammy)

Amanda said...

aww...haha...those pictures are priceless!

Them Chandlers said...

Life on the road with kids...nothing like it. :) I love the picture of Asher crying...he's cute even when he's throwing a fit!

Nat Pat said...

wow. i admire you greatly. that's one thing we haven't tried yet: a roadtrip. there's nothing like being home. hope you get some momma time in.

sounds like we're hanging out thursday?