Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Some of my all-time favs

In the nostalgic mood that I am, I went looking around on our desktop computer for old pictures of Avery. You just seem to take so many pictures of the first child. Anyway, here are some of my very favorite pictures of her during the first 1 1/2 years of her life. Let me tell you, if you are worn out by "big kid" attitude, spend some time looking at pics of them before they decided to exert independence. It helps put things in perspective and remind you how much you love those little toots!

Around 2 months old. This picture just makes me laugh.
Fourth of July 3 years ago! My sweet 7 month old sitting pretty.
10 1/2 months old at a pumpkin patch in Rockwall. This pic is a magnet on our fridge. I really remember how stinkin' hot it was that day.
Mmmmmm! Sweet kisses from Avery (15 months old)
This is hands down my fav pic. I can't believe I caught this moment. The complete joy of being tickled by daddy. We have this one blown up in Shawn's office.


Ya'll post some of your fav pics of your kids and leave me a comment so I can check them out!

2 comments:

Mia said...

The other day I spent about two hours looking through old pics of mia and abbey. I did not post them, but i found some of you and avery at my house with ang and olivia they were precious.

I love the first one, actually i love them all especially the one with her giving you kisses. there is nothing like kisses from your little ones! they grow up so fast!

olivia and henry said...

i love these pictures!!! i cannot believe how fast the time goes by. it is so great to have pictures to remind us of the memories along the way!