Thursday, July 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!

Today, a special someone turns 30!

Happy Birthday, Angie.
A sis by law, a true sister to me.
You are a joy and a treat to know.
I love you.
When I think of Angie, this is what comes to mind:
-big smile that never goes away
-encouraging words for everyone
-never meets a stranger
-honesty and transparency in life
-always looks cute
-desire to love God
-desire to teach her kids to love God
-servant-hearted, big time!
I'm a better person for knowing you, Ang!

4 comments:

olivia and henry said...

oh my goodness, sim! thank you!!! what a sweet surprise to find this here...you are sooooooo sweet. thank you so much for your very thoughtful words, and for your love. you are so dear to me... a true sister to me, for sure! thank you. i love you! ang

Anonymous said...

Amen! We agree with all your precious words! We love Miss Ang, too!

Meredith & Ben

Mia said...

I know you two are mutually blessed with each other! The joy of the Lord truly is Ang's strength.

LeRay said...

Happy Birthday Angie!!!
Hey Sim!! Sweet post!