Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My first one of these...

I was tagged by Nat for this fun little venture.

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random facts about yours truly:

1. I listen to talk radio ALL DAY LONG. Mark, Rush, Sean and Mark L. are the men I share my days with. More often than not, they wear me out. I dunno, I'm a sucker. It is how I keep up with current events and all things political.

2. I too, choke when its time to conjure up lists and favorites. I'm doing it right now. Eight things to think of? UGGGGHHHH! My heart is beating just a little bit faster.

3. I enjoy reading Popular Mechanics magazine. I cannot tell you how funny the response is when people learn this. No bull, I learn a lot from those gearheads.

4. I am in an Aerosmith video. Nah, not the vixen, although I'm flattered you would think that. A well-meaning concert-goer many, many years ago. You can see me, if you can figure out the song and look fast. I think I get like a second of screen time. Nonetheless, it's a resume-builder, n'est pas?

5. My name is from the Old Testament and means "song of the Lord" or "Jehovah watches".

6. I am a crazy and very detailed daydreamer. Always have been, I guess always will be.

7. I was born in Dallas, Texas and have lived in Virginia, California and Massachusetts. All before the age of 14. I've been back in Texas for 20 years. Gawd, how old does that sound!

8. I firmly believe that I missed my calling as a Broadway star somewhere along the way.

Good day to you all and I'd like to hear from Sunni, Creth, Amanda M, Alexis, Courtney, Jen, Vanessa and Mitzi.

8 comments:

Nat Pat said...

thanks for playing along...you were 2nd right behind LeRay...we should have done Broadway together.

LeRay said...

Interesting factoids Sim!! However if you notice in Nat's comments, I did beat you and if you look in my blog you will see that was a priority for me! :)
Aerosmith video! Ok that increases your cool factor exponentially, however the popular mechanics brings it back down a little!!

Amanda said...

haha...oh my gosh! You are even more amazing than I had originally thought! Oh, and by the way, after we saw you at church, all the guys were like, "Simri is so skinny!! She looks so great!"

Creth said...

I am soooooooooooo confused but... I'm gonna try my best to play along....

Creth said...

you might wanna look at my blog.

:D.

also, did I tell you about the other day? I was somewhere... um, let's SEE... MAN I can't remember where it was but there was this MAN there and he was really sweet and, oh! I was at the grocery store, anyway the MAN needed some help, so I did, because he was BLIND and couldn't decide on a breakfast cereal. they really should work on getting BLIND friendly packaging at the grocery store. end.

Unknown said...

Oh, fun. Okay, I am up for the challenge!!

.kp. said...

hey simri! jen passed this along to me. love to hear from you.

keitha

http://growing4.blogspot.com/

olivia and henry said...

hey, all of that detailed daydreaming you do~ that's why you are SO STINKIN' SMART! that mind of yours never shuts down! ;)