Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET FRIEND!!

Happy Birthday, LeRay!
I am blessed to call you friend.
My family is honored to have yours in our life.
You inspire and encourage me in momhood.
Rightly so do your kids "praise you" and does your husband say "There are many good women, but you are the best!"
We love you and your family so much!
We love that you are in our world, making us laugh
and showing all what a family that loves each other looks like!
Thank you, my friend!
Happy Birthday to Joshua too.

2 comments:

LeRay said...

You should have seen my face when I just clicked to your blog!!! It was funny!

Thank you so much, for you kind and very undeserved words!
Much appreciated!!

We love you guys!!

olivia and henry said...

happy birthday, leray!!!!! i hope that you have a wonderful day of celebrating! xoxo angie