Friday, August 10, 2007

Grand Lux Luv

A little Girl's Night Out fun last night. Great dinner, GREAT conversation, a time that really filled me up AND allowed me to unwind. Thanks Lauren, Kristyn, Natalie, Amanda and Angie for a truly enjoyable evening. You are some hottie mommas with beautiful hearts, cute clothes and a good understanding of your "people group". Need there be anything more? I think not.
Let's hear it for big plates o'food and warm beignets with that amazing sauce. I really wanted to eat that last one...




6 comments:

Aina Carruth said...

How fun! I need to get in on one of those girls nights (although I am not a mom yet). Hopefully we can catch up soon!

Love ya!
Aina

Honeycutt Family said...

What a fun and fabulous night! I love when you get a chance to hang out with all of your wonderful "siestas" (as Amanda's mom would say).
:)
Jen

Amanda said...

It was so much fun!

olivia and henry said...

i had so much fun with you guys. let's do it again very soon!!!!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Heard it was so fun! Sorry I missed it!

vanessa said...

oh, looks so fun!! all of you have a nice tan, too. :)