Thursday, August 16, 2007

Through the lens

This evening Avery tried her hand at picture-taking. Enjoy.

I wasn't feeding Asher fast enough so he took matters into his own hands. Have you tried the Back to Nature Bugs mac & cheese? We downed it - yum!
The highchair in repose at sunset. I sold our dining table and chairs on craigslist and so it's a flimsy table for us right now. I'm hoping we score this weekend at Trade Days. Random, yes.
Catching a few minutes to read the new Time magazine.
Moms, we just don't get to change enough diapers each day, eh?
Avery arranged this shot. These guys go with her everywhere. Larry sans superhero costume is reclining over the head of Bob. Kinda hard to make out that blob.
I think I hear thunder. Could it be?
Good night!



2 comments:

Mia said...

Okay love the pics but not why I am posting. Sorry about not being a good sport with the tagged...I figure it is too late now.

Anyway you have got to check out this blog of a friend of mine b/c I instantly thought of you... I am still laughing out loud...see if you can guess why!!!!! Go to M and B under my friends and click on the thedfords under her friends!!!!! I hope it makes you laugh too!!!

Amanda said...

awww...I love your pics Avery! I still am shocked of how big Asher is now. I don't know why I didn't think he would ever get bigger! I mean, I knew Avery would! haha...