Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's been awhile since I've uploaded/erased the pictures on my camera. There were photos from the snow days, easter and random stuff. I thought I'd post some up here for the heck of it.


Last week, around dinner time, Asher was roaming around in a bit of a daze. He climbed up on the couch for a bit then got back down. He just seemed out of it. A little bit later I found him on the back porch asleep. It was a gorgeous day and the breeze probably felt great for the little guy. When Shawn got home, he went out back to wake our little sleeping prince. On a side note, I can't believe this little guy is going to be 2 in June.
Avery and Asher like to pretend that they are puppies. I don't find the game all that cute b/c they want to lick me and scratch me and be as authentic as possible... There is a reason we don't have dogs right now! This day I embraced the doggie theme and helped her go the extra mile. Asher followed suit to some degree. He ripped his collar and wouldn't keep his ears on but he did like the mascara whiskers (I don't use eyeliner so that was the best I could do). If he sees me putting on make up (which I try not to do in front of either one - they want to share in the experience), he points to his cheeks.
Our Easter Lamb cake. It was fun to make but didn't get fully consumed. I think a cake covered in marshmallows is a bit overkill. Still, the making of it was the joy for both of us.


3 comments:

LeRay said...

You are all soooo cute!!!

.kp. said...

peyton loves the puppies game...still. im sending her over.

darling cake!

J'Aime Gray said...

Wow how cute is asher sleeping on the porch!