Friday, February 22, 2008

Sickness, thou art loosed!

I'm tired. Tired of coughing. Tired of hearing my family members cough (i think we now communicate through coughing - "marco...polo" style). Tired of snotty noses and cloudy days.

Oh yeah, and tired from no sleep.

I know we are a dime a dozen these days but it doesn't make it any easier when the sum of our four parts are sick and miserable. It seems like this has been dragging on for a few weeks now. I just don't know anymore. I do know I'd like a miracle right. about. now!

So, because I've cleaned as much as I can stand and the kids have watched more pbskids than i can stand, and the sun has stayed away more than i can stand, I'll post pics. It's better than dreaming of wonderfully expensive things to do to my house to make it all that and more! (your insanely-talented fault, Keitha.)

Deconstructing Dishwasher (in happier, healthier times)
A little cartoon watching first thing in the morning before deciding they much prefer bickering.
He's ready to throw in the towel...after Caillou.
Same show, different room, comfy couch.

2 comments:

.kp. said...

there is nothing in that house that i would change. two parents - madly in love and best of friends, come what may. two children - sweet, precious and oh so treasured... the composition is right, the scale is right, the balance is right and most importantly, the Light is right.

its inspiring actually. truly inspiring.

.kp. said...

hope we can still be friends...TAG!