Friday, February 29, 2008

If...then

Breaking my life down in "if...then" statements:

-If I wake up on my own, then I can read my Bible in quiet.
-If I'm in a good mood, then I don't worry about how I look (as much).
-If I'm uptight about my son being such a picky eater, then I make his favorite Annie Shells and Cheese and watch him eat heartily.
-If I keep my house clean, then I like it more.
-If I want to daydream, then I look at houses.
-If the weather is nice and the kids are grumpy, then we take a walk around the block.
-If the weather is not so nice and the kids are grumpy, then we go to the library.
-If Avery is in a good mood, then Asher is her best friend.
-If Asher is her best friend, then I am a happy momma.
-If I'm not careful, then inner-conversation gets the best of me.
-If it were possible, then I would never stop for gas.
-If I'm having a pity party, then I try to bless someone else.
-If I am pms-ing, then I'm a bit of a freakshow (ok, a huge freakshow)
-If I don't have creamer in the house, then I don't make coffee.
-If my parents didn't live so close, then I would be sad.
-If I could live closer to my sibs-in-law, then I would be happier.
-If I could come up with a good story idea, then I might try to write a book.
-If there were a Central Market close to me, then I would be in trouble.
-If I need to get something done or want quiet, then I turn on cartoons for the kids.
-If I have down time, then I would choose to read a book.
-If I could only decide on the right color, then I would paint my family room.
-If I get a goodnight's sleep, then I am thrilled and feel like a normal human.
-If I would only speak up, then I would have more time alone.
-If I have purpose for my day, then it goes much better.
-If I'm too tired, then I don't wash my face before bed.
-If I had the money, then I would buy my husband the tv he wants.
-If I keep thinking, then this list could go on for quite awhile.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

oooo...that's a good list of If's! Miss you friend!

Kathryn said...

I love your list! I laughed out loud at the creamer comment. I am the same way! I was bummed this morning when I went to add my creamer to only get a few dribbles out. I am a 30% coffee and 70% creamer girl! Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

oooooh, so fun. I could read that all day, too. I have some.
If you post your colors that you are having a hard time deciding between, then we could help you choose!!
If I am too tired to wash my face, then I use the face wash cloths and it is the lazy way to wash your face and I love it!!