Saturday, February 09, 2008

bona fide lazy

I've been lazy on the posting pics front because it's just too much dern work! Get your camera, connect with USB cable to computer, transfer pictures (are you sweating yet?), choose pics to size in Fireworks, actually size them and save them (pause for drink of water). From there, they are mine to do what I please but the whole 5 minutes it takes me to do this seems at times insurmountable. Pa-THE-tic.

Once upon a time, there was such a thing as physical labor. Poor folks caught in that trap!

And now, a few photos.

The hubs and me down in Houston for friend Dom's wedding. Shawn is in tux, beard not out of control at this point.
Avery likes to take pics around the house and comes up with some fun ones. Here is her brother, at close range. He was not willing to oblige the little photog and stay at a proper distance.
A wonderful birthday gift! An umbrella to paint. This is part 2 of the painting. You know, attention spans, four year olds, limited nap time for little, oh-so curious brothers. Our goal was to have it done and dried in time for the chance of rain on Tuesday...come on rainclouds, don't let us down.
I got the boy trained early, future daughter-in-law.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your families out in the amazing weather. I think I might be getting a bike today!! After much grumbling (and walking) while Shawn rode his bike with Ash in the trailer and Avery on her bike, I think I made my case about being the odd man out and that just ain't gonna happen.
Ever.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha...oh Simri. That pick of Ash with the garbage is awesome!

Amanda said...

You are so gorgeous in that pic of you and your man! These are so much fun. Your kids are adorable.

Honeycutt Family said...

Love the pics! Thanks for taking the time and sharing! :)
You and Shawn look so wonderfully, blissfully happy together...love it!
Jen