Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Freeze Tag

I've been tagged by the latest tag wave...I don't have time at the moment to do it. My little man is balancing dangerously on the barstool while stealing his sister's dinner. I will hopefully tackle it tonight because I'm one crazy fascinating person - especially 10 years ago...but after reading Keitha's to-do list, i'm gonna seem like a lady of leisure.

Now the boy has a tire gauge and he's trying to use it as a nasal aspirator, ear plug and fork. NASTY.

Bye!

2 comments:

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

HA!! I know, it was a killer to-do list! The one that killed me was that she was making ice cream with crushed thin mints for a snack for her girls while on a fast. Uh....I am not sure I have that much willpower. They might have been eating crackers and croutons if they were with me.

.kp. said...

i hear you....

the babies dont have to starve just because their mother is sinful, right?

honestly, ice cream is not my weakness, cake is. if i had been making cupcakes it would have been all over. face in the batter over.

i didnt realize the to do list was not your whole day. most people just did their major errands. i always see those dumb mom hour by hour things so i was telling you it all. i need more direction next time. i tend to ramble.