Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Birthday Part Deux

Hello again! Avery is out circling the block with my parents on this:

Shawn and I got her a bike for her birthday and she loves it. She got it when she got home from school today, along with the Polly Pockets helmet (chosen b/c it came with a Polly Pocket, of course). She keeps talking about how proud she is of her bike. She's doing a great job too! She's just not little anymore :(
I brought cookies to her class and stole a few pics. Ms. Davis (her teacher) had a cute "Happy Birthday" tiara for her to wear and the kids sang happy birthday. The little boy in the pic is her best friend Braxton. He's a cutie.
Tonight is pizza night with Braxton and his family to round out Avery's birthday festivities. Praise God for his blessings. We adore our beautiful Avery.

6 comments:

LeRay said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!!
You are beautiful inside and out!!!
Ride your bike down here so you can play with Joshua and Jessica!

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday Princess Avery!!!!
Simri, your blogging has inspired me...long story but earlier this week I spent 5 hours blog surfing and sat at my desk crying laughing etc. I started with one that I read all the time and was amazed that if you follow the links through peoples friends you find people you actually know...that is how I found you...so I started a blog...I am joining the world and I love it two days in and I am hooked. http://starkeystyle.blogspot.com

Nat Pat said...

Happy four years, Avery! So sweet.

(love your new bio pic, by the way.)

Gram said...

all three of them on that bike? wow!

Jen McCrady said...

Simri! I found your blog through a friend's friend's friend, but what a surprise! I'm not sure if you remember me... it's been about 10 years! I was in a bible study with you and Jen Chase way back when I was in 7th grade :) Just thought I'd say hi... It looks like you are abundantly blessed with a beautiful family! Good to "see" you!

Jennifer Russell

olivia and henry said...

ok sim, you have got to post something!!!! where are you?!?!?!?!? ;)