Thursday, October 04, 2007

So, technically...

It's after the 17th...right??
So, a bit of an update on the Davis clan:

Avery started preschool and loves it! I love that she loves it.

First Day of School
I am HOOKED on this show! (sorry it's tiny...The Office...ahhh, don't ya just love Pam and Jim and the whole crew??)
And THIS show. (House)
Bedtime ritual
A little R&R

My interest has waned from the ol' Grey's Anatomy. I do have it on right now but that's only b/c I was able to get the kids down early and Shawn is out of town.



Speaking of Shawn, he and lots of the guys on staff are in Atlanta at the Catalyst conference. It's been busy but I think he's really liked it. I have to tell ya, a certain Matt Chandler spoke and Shawn thought he "brought it". Shawn has 2 guys that he regularly podcasts and the great Mr. Chandler would be one of those.



I need to catch up on all of you guys!! I think I'll make the rounds now.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

It was great to chat with you today. I will officially blog stalk you now!

Nat Pat said...

glad you're back!

Honeycutt Family said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE "The Office"!!!! Soooooo hilarious!
:)

Them Chandlers said...

Mr. Chandler's pretty cool :)

Matt was glad to see Shawn there...

I'm glad you're back in the blog world!

Amanda said...

oh gosh, I LOVE the Office!