Thursday, October 04, 2007

Way behind the 8 ball

Sorry, Ang! I should've been a better tag-ee.

Here's the stuff on my man:

1. Who is your man? Shawn Timothy
2. How long have you been together? 9 years total next month. Married 7 years on the 18th of Nov.
3. How long dated? 1 year 8 mos. Engaged - 3 mos.
4. How old is your man? 34
5. Who eats more? I'll say Shawn, okay?
6. Who said "I love you" first? Shawn - on my birthday back in the day.
7. Who is taller? Shawn - 6'2, me - 5'7.
8. Who sings better? nah, don't even want to go there. (that means we're both pretty sad)
9. Who is smarter? Both of us have our strengths. And I know I've dumbed down over the years...
10. Whose temper is worse? MEEEEE!
11. Who does the laundry? me.
12. Who takes out the garbage? i take it out, he makes sure it gets to the curb on trash day.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Shawn, unless it's "that" time of the month and I need my heating pad...too much info??
14. Who pays the bills? I do, except for his business stuff.
15. Who is better with the computer? need you even ask?? Shawn, of course.
16. Who mows the lawn? that's ALL shawn.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, the majority of the time. Shawn will step up if I ask. He is kinda too creative sometimes...
18. Who drives when you are together? Shawn
19. Who pays when you go out? Does it matter? It's all coming from the same place.
20. Who is most stubborn? That would be a tie. I think he wins more often, though. So, really that's not a tie, is it?
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Mostly Shawn...
22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine - the folks live in the neighborhood across the street - hallelujah!
23. Who kissed who first? i sure tried to be first :)
24. Who asked who out? well, we were hanging out a lot as friends and just started "hanging out" as more than that. Shawn considers a DC Talk concert as our first date back in Feb '99.
25. Who proposed? shawn
26. Who is more sensitive? me - I easily get my feelings hurt...a lot.
27. Who has more friends? I don't know. We are both blessed to have lots of folks in our lives.
28. Who has more siblings? shawn - a bro and sis
29. Who wears the pants in the family? huh???

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hahaha...I loved the DC Talk concert part of the story...

IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU YESTERDAY!!!!!