Sunday, September 09, 2007

yeah, what are you gonna do?

our internet is down (I'm at the folks' place right now)...and although I miss keeping up with everybody and also want to share more pics from our trip before another year passes...it has been a VERY good thing that this "break" was forced on me. The computer was (and I hope not anymore) becoming too much of a daily, um, obsession. So, thanks to the kind wisdom of God, I've had to step back and you know, live life...

See ya again after the 17th (or so I hear).

Love to you all!

4 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

We have missed you, but glad that you are out there "living". I have been convicted lately of this exact thing. I think I might do a "computer fast" this week...so hard, but so needed!
J

olivia and henry said...

i've missed you! on the blog and in person ;)let's get together soon!!!!

Amanda said...

yikes! I hate it when our internet goes down...but I totally know what you mean when you feel obsessed! I'm so glad you gave us an update! Wes said he and Shawn are going to have a date soon so we should too!!

olivia and henry said...

sim, tag, you're it! visit my blog for details ;)