Monday, December 11, 2006

four generations...almost

i missed the photo op - actually wasn't asked to be in the pic...no hard feelings...much.

avery with her gamma, kk & gigi

i am one with the tree. can you see me? look harder, i'm right HERE!
had a late lunch at Cafe Express over at the Shops at Legacy for my parents birthdays. It was very cold. We stopped at Shockolad for an afternoon goodie. My aunt and grandmother each got ONE piece of candy. They were $2.50 and $3.50 each! I'm talking a 2x2 inch square of chocolate. I, on the other hand, paid $3.50 for a small hot chocolate - pure HEAVEN and oh, so worth it! I have NEVER tasted hot chocolate like this. You know the chocolate river in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Had to have tasted like this.

2 comments:

olivia and henry said...

love these pics! you totally needed to be in that first one with your mom, kk, and gigi! cute cute picture. also, avery in front of the CHristmas tree...so cute! you can barely see her! she is a doll. love that green coat!!! ; )

Creth said...

mmmmmmm... the chocolate river ALWAYS looked soooo tempting...