Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i'm sick...

and it SUCKS! i tend to think i have a higher tolerance for pain than actually is the case. i hate being sick!!

but i must say these are the times that i'm glad shawn works from home and can entertain avery while i'm comatose.

cute, though: avery is trying to take care of me. she repeatedly fed me crackers (eat, momma!) and gatorade (now, drink momma!) and then brought me her barney and told me to go to sleep. and she comes over and gives me kisses too! am i the luckiest mom or what?? she is the best! and my hubby is great too.

back to bed :-(

1 comment:

Creth said...

"Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth." 3 John 1:2,3

I was thinking of this verse all along and yet I never gave it to you, anyway I can't believe that I don't even know if you're feeling better. So I'm prayin' for you that you are

love you