Friday, October 21, 2005

a mere week has passed...

and i'm posting like a good little blogger! don't have much to say but at least i'm putting forth an effort, for whatever that's worth.

it's official - my daughter is a toot (albeit cute, which makes it a tad more bearable)! let me just tell you what her favorite phrases are of, um, TODAY!

"unh-unh"
"no way, momma"
"don't wan' it!"
"no"
"MINE"
"go 'way" - most often directed towards her beloved daddy :-(

so here's what i've been thinking: this week i'm pms-ing pretty good and have been less than longsuffering with anyone much less a 22 month old with a scream/shriek range of mariah carey and more no's then whatever that credit card is with little blond boy. and unfortunately she feeds off of my stress and is even more testy. i lose my mind b/c of her testiness and needless to say, hell round and round.

BUT, back to my thought - what in the world is gonna happen when we are BOTH pms-ing and probably at the same time? Poor Shawn will lose his already fading hair and probably have us both committed. or maybe he'll strike it big enough to build his own house. or maybe he'll just "disappear" until the storm has settled, or at least changed course.

I think we will kill each other or at least make it so miserable that we'll want to be put out of our individual misery. whatever, it'll be a nightmare and one that will reoccur, oh, every 28-30 days. THE HORROR.

a disjointed post at best.
sim

2 comments:

Creth said...

so you've finally decided to talk about your "monthly ordeal" or "biorthyms"

well... I'm not sure where that falls under the blogger code of subject discretion but-

I remember a few things that Avery said on Friday that I thought were just... well, I'll use "cute" but I'm sure they were more than that-

"are you?"
(calling out to...)

"Bob & Larry"
(which is actually Bob & Mary but sounded just like Larry when she said it, and of course they are...)

"ducks!"

tell Avery that I had a great time on Friday

Anonymous said...

Sim, you are so funny and candid! I could never do a blog cuz Joe would kill me for blabbing everything. Cannot wait to see the house sometime. Sounds great. Wish you were still connected to Abilene and could see you here.

Have fun enjoying Avery's growth-new attitudes, new expressions and more. Precious times!
Love you!