Tuesday, June 03, 2008

So, the month of May is absent from my blog, but boy was it busy here in the real world!
A trip to West Texas, many birthdays and wedding festivities ushered us through the month and dropped us on the doorstep of June.
This is my offering: My heart is full of the goodness of the LORD and I am so thankful that He is quick to run to me when I look His way. I have spent much time in His word and prayer and meditating on words from wise men from the past. Rich, rich time!

Some photos of my sweeties. Little man turns 2 next Tuesday...

Ash, Caitlyn (my brother's daughter. She's 3 wks younger than ash) and Avery at Gamma and Grandad's house.
With Grandad (my dad)
Fancy cousins in fancy night gowns
Good looks from dad, eh?
Lovin' the slip-n-slide










7 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

oh, that last pic of avery is GORGEOUS!

and when did asher get all that hair?? sooooo cute.

miss you, girl. i'm so glad you're doing well.

chrys

.kp. said...

YEAH!!!! shes alive!!! so glad that you are feeling so full.

avery is so beautiful. the light in her eyes reminds me of you.

vanessa said...

that 'good looks' picture of Asher is priceless!!

olivia and henry said...

it's so great to hear from you again in blogworld ;) i love these pictures. avery and asher are so precious and so loved! thanks for coming over today. it was so fun! avery is doing so great with her swimming!! ;)
we love y'all!!!

Amanda said...

so fun!! Glad you're back! haha.. I love those pics!

Honeycutt Family said...

You should send that last picture into a parenting magazine! Avery is so gorgeous and it looks so professional! Don't know if you want a little model on your hands or not, but I think Avery would be perfect for it! :)
Love,
Jen

.kp. said...

this is my last night in dallas. wanted to make sure i said goodbye. stay in touch.

take care my friend!